Checklist for the initial consultation
- Food and water:: Where are the food and water-bowls? Which and how much food? Treats? Dietary supplements?
- Medication: Which medication? How is the medication administered?
- Litter trays: Where are the litter trays? Cat litter disposal?
- Rooms: Which rooms are allowed for the cat?
- Cat’s habits: Brushing, playing (favourite toy?), petting, …
- Additional services: Updates about the cat’s condition via SMS or E-Mail? Water plants? Empty the mailbox?
- Hand-over of keys: Please show every lock and test the keys
Please make sure that the following is prepared
- Enough food, treats, medication, etc.
- Clean food- and water-bowls
- Cat litter to refill
- Cleaning stuff: dust pan and hand brush, cloth, kitchen roll, spot remover, etc.
- Trash bags (big and small)
- Vaccination card
- Name and phone-number of your vet
- Your phone-number or e-mail-adress on which you’re available during your absence
- Name and phone-number of a contact person in Vienna (preferably with a spare set of keys)
- Professional fee